Drumming and Healing - Dream

Categories

Accessing Multiple Dimensions
Alder KimberWind Kim McDonald's Shamanic Work
powered by

My Blog

Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

Here are some words shared by someone who attended one of the Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual: Sharing Our Visions in 2012:

"It was the most loving group re-birthing, blissing, merging, ecstasy, experience that I've had in, I don't know, 20-25 years.  Magic is afoot and god/goddess is alive..."~ Michael

I agree these gatherings are trans-formative, beautiful and very powerful! ~Alder

39 Comments to Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual:

Comments RSS
body jewelry on Sunday, May 19, 2013 5:47 AM
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

best essays on Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:13 PM
Suicide is really a serious matter that everybody should be aware of. A lot of our friends could be suicidal. We should be there to talk to them and help them. They may be depressed because of their problems in life. We should look out for them because all of us do not want to lose a friend. We should raise awareness for mental health issues and suicide. A lot of people out there need help and someone to talk to.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:01 PM
Sie koennen um die National Spelling Bee wenn Sie gewuenscht , um! telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:04 AM
Dies ist sicherlich a sehr klein Einblick in die elektrische Leistung von Web Macher , und wenn Sie wollen innerhalb der | | ueber die | get in ueber die Aktion durchlesen der Rest Dieser Beitrag hinzufuegen auschecken einfach ist es wirklich sicher Bereich eine webbasierte Leichtathletik Vermutung. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:16 AM
US-Sport kann sehr gut sein Spezialisten sportlichen Aktivitaeten wie diese wie Baseball, Basketball und American Football Fussball, aber wie auf diese Art der Aktivitaeten zusammen mit dem Country, sie wuerden brauchen bis haengen Vettern, bieten notwendig zu liefern die Informationen liefern bieten Gamer a aggressiven Kosten und , namentlich die Werktag ueber die Party erfordert dauert in der Regel Zeit, und zusaetzlich zu einer Menge grosse Menge davon. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Merle Wimble on Thursday, July 19, 2018 1:45 AM
For a limited time we have lowered the rate on targeted website traffic. We have visitors from virtually every country on Earth. Each visitor is targeted by both country and keywords that you submit when you start your free trial period. If you need more visitors or product sales try our service free for seven days and we will send you 500 free visitors during the trial. There are no contracts and if you cancel during the trial period you will not be charged anything! Start your trial today: http://insl.co/11 Unsubscribe here: http://stpicks.com/2ruse

Myles Figueroa on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 10:33 PM
thanks

cv company on Monday, September 3, 2018 5:26 AM
This was such a nice article that was having information regard the all new products that was launch this year. It has all information about the newly launch product that was famous in street art I like to say thanks the author of this article.

78 on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:44 AM

career boosters on Thursday, May 2, 2019 11:14 PM
It is nice to actually see people gathered for God. People nowadays tend to forget Him more often. Most of us now are more focused to their career, money, etc., and disregard Him. What I am trying to say is that we should go back to Him, our Creator, and be thankful for all the things he had given us. We can actually talk to him through our prayers.

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 1:18 AM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

wholesale eyelashes on Monday, June 3, 2019 11:42 PM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

wedding stubby holders australia on Wednesday, June 5, 2019 7:57 PM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

iphone 8 plus cases on Saturday, June 22, 2019 6:44 PM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

candiria on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 10:12 PM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

net worth on Monday, July 8, 2019 10:44 PM
I like this post and I’m eagerly looking ahead in your next put up. Thanks for sharing this first-rate stuff with us! Maintain sharing! I’m new in the blog writing. Every type blogs and posts are not useful for the readers. Right here the author is giving suitable mind and recommendations to every and each reader thru this article.

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 1:59 AM
Participant's Perspective of Accessing Multiple Dimensions Ritual

Cosmetic Travel Bags on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 11:15 PM

Funny Wifi Names on Sunday, March 15, 2020 1:19 PM
A few of the best WiFi names are special enough not to be confused with various other networks, but not detailed enough to make it difficult to link them with a certain person, family members or organization. This, naturally, does not apply to public WiFi networks developed by firms. These networks need to constantly birth the names of the companies behind them.

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 10:01 AM

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 10:56 AM
Being able to forecast where markets are headed is the Holy Grail of money. With billions of bucks to be made, it's not a surprise machine discovering has actually played a significantly vital function in fintech. Bruc Bond endeavor to lead the financial sector with sustainability, customizable product offering, and open communication. At Bruc Bond we aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent.

Bruc Bond on Monday, March 16, 2020 12:58 PM

Eyal Nachum on Monday, March 16, 2020 3:56 PM
Eyal Nachum is a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond. Eyal is the architect of the software that SMEs use to do cross-border payments.

23 is back on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 1:51 AM
23 is back https://23is-back.com/ 23 is back

pay to write my assignment on Wednesday, March 18, 2020 11:40 PM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

someone write my dissertation on Friday, March 20, 2020 2:46 PM
I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

Buy Top Gun Jacket Online on Friday, March 20, 2020 3:07 PM
That is one of the main reasons that I am very much interested in knowing the history of the things. As most of the time their names are greatly related with their history. Also sometimes you can realize the importance of the thing just by knowing its name like this one here shows its importance by its name that is “cure all”.

Men Designer Fur Coat on Sunday, March 22, 2020 3:18 PM
I clearly stumbled upon your weblog and favored to mention that I’ve truely loved reading your blog posts. anyhow I’ll be subscribing in your feed and that i wish you submit once more quickly. Please keeps it top posting! thanks you a lot, I recognize your work.

Eyal Nachum on Monday, March 23, 2020 7:46 AM
It is essential your cardiologist is accessible areas where he's thoughts. Cardiologists operate in group or single private practices. Whether your heart disease is severe or not, then it's key that tests and tests are done often as well as conveniently. At best, different relevant problems and complications near-by lessen .

write my essay for me on Friday, March 27, 2020 12:14 PM
Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. Any thoughts? Welcome it!

small tattoos on Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:26 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Blade Runner Coat on Sunday, March 29, 2020 5:20 PM
It is good to hear that your store is now expanding to new locations. I have been a patron of Fantastic Eyes because of all the wonderful work that you guys do. I hope that this expansion move of yours will turn out to be successful. I will definitely go and see this new store of yours

Blade Runner Coat on Sunday, March 29, 2020 6:17 PM
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have ma

assignment assistance on Sunday, April 5, 2020 8:13 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

essay writing help on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:05 PM
I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.

custom assignment services on Wednesday, April 22, 2020 4:06 PM
Reply to comment

https://gofashionholic.us/collections/hobobags on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 2:34 AM

Nike Shoes on Thursday, June 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Dissertation writing service on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:41 AM
What great news about the world map that you have shared with us. I am very impressed to see is why you have prepared this map? which is very difficult to collect such data.